Monday, November 30, 2009

What a bad day...?

yesterday kompang.. haiz...

damn bloody fed up.... the late-comers, the uninvited guy, the delay guy, not enough kompang, not enough batik, not enough safety pin, and everything all wants fast... Cbai sial... I fucking fed-up with all the guys and up to dem la even the girls too... malaz ah nk layan...

i keep myself to cool down and the keluaran was fine..

saw dear after keluaran, happy abit...

i tot after everyting nk gy tgok kuda, den need to stay for meeting... meeting... meeting... meeting.. *yawn*.. ok den wak furious abt bdk2 and me and kak rina kena scold... it is so UNFAIR to us... kak rina defend and i support from her back.. wak quiet... BINGIT sak... i lost my mood sia.. tot of gg home after dat, bt i met my dear.. mkn.. walk.. n home..

miss her alots...

till here bye....